Wednesday 21 March 2012

Renee interview test

Hi Platinum
I have a 2nd round interview and they saif they want me to issue a sales order. 

So I need to issue a sales order, and transfer it into invoice, and issue a purchase order ,and enter a purchase invoice, and pay for purchase. I am a little bit worried about the sales side like sales order and tranfer it into invoices. 
I check the Myob myself, to issue a sales order, do I enter from
sales---enter sale----chosse ordere instead of invoice-----put all the information needed( is there any details I need pay special attention to ??) ----record.
For transfering sales order to invoice:
enter sales----sales register---find the transaction and open it----there is a button at the bottom called invoice, click it----transferred( is there any other details I have to pay attention after that?)
( there is a button at the bottom called creat PO, I do not what that is, does that mean when we sell something, we may need to purchase so issue a purchase order??)
They are also giving some commission to their customers, how to record these transactions in myob??
What if any refund happens?

Thanks
Renee

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the interview Renee
    Thanks for the questions.

    Q1) I check the Myob myself, to issue a sales order, do I enter from sales---enter sale----chosse ordere instead of invoice-----put all the information needed( is there any details I need pay special attention to ??) ----record.
    For transfering sales order to invoice:

    Answer = Yes correct.

    Q2) enter sales----sales register---find the transaction and open it----there is a button at the bottom called invoice, click it----transferred( is there any other details Ihave to pay attentionafter that??)

    Answer = Yes correct. What you did is fine.

    Q3) there is a button at the bottom called creat PO, I do not what that is, does that mean when we sell something, we may need to purchase so issue a purchase order??)

    Answer = No, when we purchase item, we issue purchase order. When we receive tax invoice, we open purchase order and fill it in.

    Q4) They are also giving some commission to their customers, how to record these transactions in myob??

    Answer = It can be treated as discount of sales. It is reduced sales revenue. You can enter the negative sales amount or simply issue the original tax invoice which incorporates the commission.

    Q5) What if any refund happens?

    Answer = You mean you give refund or you receive refund? Need to be more specific.

    Good luck
    Florian

    ReplyDelete